5 Different Reasons and Ways to use our Hydrate Oil
1. Tame the frizzThere is no denying that frizzy hair is a reality for all of us whether we have curly or straight hair! Oils, no matter the hair type are amazing for taming the frizz and fly-aways.
2. Shine TreatmentOils are amazing for added shine and luster! Use it to give an instant re-vamp to dry or dull hair that needs an immediate shine boost!
3. Overnight Hydration TreatmentApply Stefan Hydrate + Style Oil to clean, towel dried hair mid-length to ends and leave on over night for enhanced hydration and nourishment. Comb through from mid-lengths to ends and be more generous in application. Dry hair will absorb the oil and soak up the nutrients. We suggest combining with our Stefan Silk Pillowcase Slip to enhance shine and moisture retention.
4. AFTER Heat StylingHeat styling can cause split ends and dehydration. Combat this with applying a heat protector spray, followed up after styling with a small amount of our Stefan Hydrate Oil to seal the ends and provide shine and control.
5. Everyday stylingUse in towel dried hair mid-lengths to ends as your everyday styling product for enhanced control and shine. Suitable for any hair type!
How to use it?Rub a pea size amount evenly into hands. Apply amount to mid-lengths and ends of towel dried hair. Style as desired.
What hair is it suitable for?
- Frizzy hair – tames and defrizzes, increases shine
- Straight hair – reduces fly-aways, improves shine
- Curly hair – refines curls, reduces frizz, improves elasticity, increases shine
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device